Saturday, June 20, 2009

Zac gets his call

OK, this took place on March 19, 2009, but I think it's a great place to start our family's blog of Zac's mission. He's not gone yet, but I figured we'd start with him receiving his call. It took three weeks to get it after he sent the papers in. I took three pix of him as he opened it. I think you'll like seeing them. We'll post every time we hear from him and you can comment if you wish. This will probably be the best way to keep all of you informed of his actions.





The first one is called "How cool is this? I got my call, see?"

The second one is called "So, what did the prophet say?"

And the third one is called "So where the Heck's Singapore?"

2 comments:

  1. marcus and I were watching the Disney Channel and they have this thing called "Pass the Plate" where they show you different foods from different places and one of the highlights today was Singapore. The food actually looked pretty good!

    ReplyDelete

Followers