Saturday, December 12, 2009

a letter full of pictures!










Zac sent mom and me a whole envelope of pictures. I seems he's having the time of his life.

#1 This is me with the branch president and his family. Pretty good looking bunch of Ibans, eh?

#2 This is the first Buddhist temple I saw in Kuching. They are everywhere.

#3 Ever been this thirsty?

#4 This is a crazy foresty field right in the middle of the city. I was hoping there might be some wild Ibans hiding in the trees.

#5 This is my sweet "Tembikai Garang"carved out of watermelon for Hallowe'en.

#6 Me and Edler Rajah-Kanagasabai, the day before he was transferred. Taken with the Elders' Quorum President's family. What a silly group.

#7 Me with some Iban girls. The girl in the middle is Ivy. one of the 3 baptized in October.

#8 This is Elder Harbst's Self portrait.

#9 This is four of us missionaries with some Ibans and our Chinese District President, President Kong. We poured some concrete and fixed a drain at his house. That was a fun day.


1 comment:

  1. aww that makes me miss Zac a lot. I wish I could see him when I come home

    ReplyDelete

Followers